AWT 2600mah 50a 18650
If you're into cloud competition or hardcore vaping, you most probably own a mod or vaporizer with an output of 150W or higher. High-drain 18650 batteries are the best choice for mods and vaporizers that require serious power.
Aweite is a startup manufacturer of lithium batteries, and its AWT brand specializes in rechargeable cells for vapers who demand high-current discharge performance from their vaporizers.
AWT 2600Mah 3.7V 50A High-Drain 18650 Batteries Are Best For -
- Mechanical mods
- Box mods
- Variable wattage devices
- Variable temperature devices
When choosing vaping batteries, the two most important data that you need to look for are Milliamp Hours (mAh) capacity and amperage. Milliamp hours is the overall energy capacity of a battery while amperage is how much current can be drawn from the battery at one time. The greater the current, the higher the wattage it can support.
The new AWT 18650 battery offers an amazing capacity of 2600mAh so you can enjoy longer vaping sessions. At 50 amps, it perfectly complements high wattage box mods and low resistance tanks and RDAs.
AWT 50A 18650 Battery Features:
- Made of high quality materials
- 2600mAh capacity
- Long standby time
- Long product cycle
- Tested for maximum safety
- Excellent storage performance
- Low self-discharge rate
- Tested to withstand short circuits
- Protected against overcharging and overdischarging
- Passed 150C thermal shock test
- Passed 1.2-meter drop test
- No memory effect
- Low initial impedance
AWT 50A 18650 Battery Detailed Specifications:
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2550mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Internal impedance: ≤80 mΩ (with PCB)
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.20V ± 0.03V
- Standard charge current: 0.5C (1200mA)
- Rapid charge current: 1C (2400mA)
- Continued discharge current: 25A
- Maximum discharge current: 50A
- Maximum continued discharge current: 1.5C (3600mA)
- Operating charge temperature: 0 ~ 45°C
- Operating discharge temperature: -20 ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature within 1 month: -20 ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature within 6 months: -20 ~ 45°C
- Storage temperature within 1 year: -20 ~ 20°C
- Height: 68.66mm ± 0.2mm
- Diameter: 18.60mm
- Weight: 50 ± 1g
- Recharge fully before first use.
- Recharge drained batteries immediately.
- Do not dispose of in fire.
- Do not disassemble.
- Use only high-quality micro USB cables.
- Dispose of according to local bylaws.
- Always keep out of reach of children and pets.
Battery Safety Tips:
Make sure you are using the correct battery for your device. Using an incompatible battery can cause damage to you and your property. Do not use this battery in combination with primary batteries (such as dry-cell batteries) or batteries of different capacity, type or brand.
Only use compatible chargers with this battery.
Lithium batteries do not work like normal batteries. They can be volatile, sensitive, and potentially more dangerous.
Store the battery at room temperature.
Do not overcharge or overdischarge. If allowed to drop past 2.5 volts, these batteries will no longer be able to hold a charge. Never store batteries in your pocket with other metal objects such as coins or keys.
This can short out the battery and cause an accident. Batteries should be stored in a safe area away from metal objects or in a plastic storage container.
Do not use the battery if it smells funny, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or appears abnormal in any way. If the battery is in use or being recharged, discontinue use immediately.
If the battery leaks and electrolyte gets in your eyes, do not rub them. Instead, rinse your eyes with clean running water and immediately seek medical attention. If left untreated, electrolyte can cause serious eye injury.
Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals, or reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
Do not use or store the battery where it is exposed to extreme heat such as under the windshield of a car in direct sunlight. Very hot temperatures can reduce battery performance and lifespan as well as trigger an explosion due to overheating.
Do not immerse the battery in water or allow moisture to get in.
Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to sever physical shock.
Do not pierce the battery housing with a nail or other sharp objects, break it open with a hammer, or step on it.
Take out the lithium battery from your mod or vaporizer if you do not plan to use it for long periods of time.
Lithium batteries need to be replaced periodically. Read the instruction manual to know the average lifespan of your battery.
1 x AWT 18650 3.7V 2600mAh 50A High-Drain Rechargeable Battery